- WE BELIEVE that there is only one true God, revealed in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE in the eternal deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. In His incarnation, He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and performed miracles. His death provided salvation to all who would believe in Him. He was then resurrected bodily, and ascended to the right hand of the Father in Heaven.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is the Word of God, and that every word of Scripture has been inspired by God to infallibly declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE that although mankind willingly fell to sin, ushering evil, death and separation from God into the world, every person can be restored to fellowship with God through “salvation” (trusting Jesus Christ, through faith and repentance from sin, to be one’s personal Savior and Lord).
- WE BELIEVE that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a further encounter that every believer may have with God’s Spirit, in addition to salvation, which empowers us for witnessing, effective service, and transformation into the image of Jesus, just as it did in the New Testament times.
- WE BELIEVE in and practice two ordinances: 1) water baptism by immersion after receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and 2) the Lord’s Supper as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE in the rapture of the Church, and a literal seven-year period of tribulation which is yet to come in the future. This will be followed by the return of Jesus to earth, followed by His Millennial Reign, in which He physically reigns over the earth, from Jerusalem for 1,000 years.
- WE BELIEVE in and look forward to the perfect New Heaven and New Earth that Jesus has prepared for all people who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever, following His reign on Earth. “And so shall we forever be with the Lord!”